Date(s) - 18/03/2021 - 20/03/2021
From 18th to 20th March 2021
Training aims :
- Raise awareness of moral suffering at the level of the individual and the community.
- Understand the mode of installation of moral suffering as well as its main actors and victims.
- Define tools for screening and treating these ailments.
- Initiate in psycho-social and Islamic counseling.
- Know how to direct towards the practitioner best suited to the suffering encountered.
- Participatory methods.
- Theoretical and methodological contributions complementing and / or structuring the experiences.
- Sessions of questions / answers.
- Analysis of clinical cases and recorded consultations.
Concerned public :
This training is intended for anyone wishing to provide support to others in a wise, responsible and ethical manner.
Doctor Moloud AIT M’HAMMED
Doctor of medicine, general medicine specialty.
Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Amiens with very honorable mention.
Former liberal practitioner in private Parisian clinics in hematology-oncology and internal medicine.
Author of the works: “La Hijama” and “Les Maladies Psychologiques” published by Tawbah, “Les Medicines Douces” published by Presses Académas Francophones.
Psychotherapist in office and by teleconsultation.
Psychosocial consultant to religious representatives.
The session will be delivered via the “Zoom” videoconferencing application.
Attendance at the three days will result in the issuance of a certificate of participation.
The training lasts three days, from Thursday to Saturday.
For one year, the Doctor will present clinical cases (summary or recording) with participatory correction, on the media whatsapp and / or zoom.
- Islamic and contemporary approach to moral suffering.
- Social challenge between communitarianism and assimilation.
- Multiple identities: child / spouse / parent.
- Socio-professional responsibility: realism and burnout.
- Transgenerational suffering: family, societal and occult heritage.
- Importance of the sociological and anthropological aspect of the populations observed.
- The psychotherapist: advice and mediation, definition and aspiration.
- Marriage: choice of spouse, management of marital and inter-family conflicts.
- The education of children between alienation and emancipation.
- The family: identify its role in the family system.
- The hijra: between myth and reality.
- The occult: neglect and obsession.
- Childhood: the premise of self-development and destruction to come.
- Intellectual precocity, a predisposition to happiness or affliction.
Clinical case study groups: analysis, debate, appreciation of candidates’ insight and intuition.
Conditions and environment:
This training will take place in an Islamic environment.