- Understand the scientific interest medical and religious of the cupping
- Acquire theoretical and practical bases to exercise the cupping in the rules of art
- Analyze clinical studies to update their knowledge regularl
- Training grouping theoretical and practical
- Written examination (MCQ) and practical
- Personalized follow-up for 1 year by email and/or telephone (or via any support dematerialized, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp ….)
- Immersion week (individually or in pairs) to the office of Dr. AIT M’HAMMED (provided you have written a memorandum within 12 months of training).
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon of day 1, 2 and 4
Teaching methods and materials:
- Participatory and empowering methods
- Theoretical and methodological contributions which complement and/or structuring experiences
- Sessions questions/answers
- Case practice in office
- Study support
This training is intended primarily for healthcare professionals. However, it remains open to anyone motivated and serious wishing to invest in the field of cupping in a professional or family.
- Doctor of medicine, general medicine specialty.
- A graduate of Amiens Medical School with high honors.
- Certificate in Molecular Biology, Faculty of Medicine of Bobigny.
- Former Liberal practitioner Parisian in private clinics in hematology-oncology and internal medicine.
- Author of books: “La Hijama” and “Les Maladies Psychologiques” to Tawbah editions, “Les médecines douces” published by Presses Académiques Francophones editions.
- Author of the thesis “Evaluation du recours aux MCA, en médecine générale, dans le département de l’Oise.”
- Former member of “The International Cupping Therapy Society.”
The attendance at the first three days will lead to the issuance of a certificate of participation.
The validation of written and practical tests will lead to the issuance of a certificate of ability.